Monday, January 9, 2017

The Library


***NOTE:  This story is far from over. In fact, I believe it has only begun.***


It was a bit uncomfortable checking out these books underneath the judging glare of the elderly librarian, and I suppose I could have read up on all of these risqué topics on the internet like everyone else does these days, but I so enjoy the simple pleasures of a real book and a trip to the local library. So, needless to say, approaching the library to return these books on Tantric Sex, and the like, had me feeling a bit nervous to be under the scrupulous judgment of the librarian, but what leaves the library must eventually be returned.


And suddenly I was surging with confidence for what met my gaze was not the elderly woman that stares me down with her dagger eyes, but a voluptuously delicious young woman who was the epitome of every man’s dirty library fantasy. There standing behind the circulation desk was a brunette woman with her hair clipped back, thick rimmed black glasses, red lipstick, and curves in all the right places. She had on one of those high wasted black skirts with a white blouse tucked into it that allowed her cleavage to peek through just enough - like I said, the fantasy. Realizing it was not only confidence that was surging inside me, but also what would most certainly end up being a long, hard solo pleasure session to be finished later - still I approached her.

“You’re not the regular librarian.” I said hoping she didn’t notice my growing salute.  “No, that would be my grandmother, Esther. I’m just filling in for her.” As I placed my books down on the desk, all I could think was, “you sure will be *filling in* for her,” and as I thought this, she looked down at my book choices, then back up at me with her eyes brimming up from her glasses in what appeared to be a quite a seductive manner -
“Checking out, or returning?”
“Oh, these? I’m returning today.”
“Mmmmm, and how did you find the Art of Tantra? Was this a novice read, or just a touch up on already refined skills?”
I could hear the slither in her voice and see a gleam in her eye. I wanted to impress her, so I told her it was a brush up; I liked to stay sharp and keep learning new things. She then turned to her left and grabbed a sign that said, “Back in 15,” and placed it on the desk.
“Come with me; I think I know of some other books that may be of interest to you.” She stood and motioned with her finger for me to follow her, in a rather “come hither” fashion.

As I followed closely behind her, watching her round and firm booty shimmy side to side, I couldn’t help but imagine bending her over the circulation desk, or down between the stacks... My cock stood fully at attention more than ready to pound the fuck out of her; there was no way she wouldn’t notice now. My fantasy grew wilder with each step. She took me downstairs to what appeared to be the old archives. I couldn’t imagine what she could be showing me down there, but I just continued to follow her anyway. Soon we were back in a far corner where the shelves seemed to almost angle into a maze. She stopped and turned towards me, paused for a moment, gave me a striking and seductive gaze.  Then she turned her glasses down her nose just a bit, bit her lip, and without notice, dropped to her knees and immediately began unbuttoning and unzipping my pants with her teeth all while stealing saucy gazes up in my direction. I could not believe this was happening. Ripping down my jeans as she finished undoing them, she ever so slowly released my eager, hard cock; she stopped - “I’m going to take great pleasure devouring your huge delicious cock, and after, you’re going to pound my dripping wet pussy until I can’t take it anymore and my legs shake.”

And just like that, she slipped her mouth over the head, sliding her her hand down as her lips followed right behind and her tongue sliding up and down - faster and faster until she had it all. She released it slowly stroking up and down, stopping to lick my shaft up and down and all around. As she took me in for another round, she gazed up at me. I could feel the pleasure mounting, and clearly she did too, because she stopped - “No, no I need to feel that big, hard, gorgeous cock of yours inside of me.” She hiked up her skirt, then promptly bent over gripping the bookshelf. This revealed her bright pink pussy with nothing but red lacy garter belt and the straps holding up her thigh highs; she was wet and ready to go. I wanted nothing more than to fuck that beautiful pussy, but first I was going to get her going even more.

I knelt down, spread her legs and began devouring every inch of her already dripping wet pussy. Grabbing each of her pussy lips and spreading them so I could lick deep inside of her, feel her.  I started slowly caressing her with the full length of my tongue, circling around her clit taking extra special care of save that for the very end, teasing her.  She wanted it and I knew it; she dipped and moaned with every caress.  She gripped the bookshelves driving her fingers into the wood like her life depended on it.  I went deeper, delving my tongue in as far as it would go and following my fingers in just below my tongue, well just one at first, then two, and finally three - that’s when I finally began gracing her clit ever so lightly, then faster, and faster and more forcefully - and sucking in between licks.  Her legs began to shake; she was going to cum, so I had to stop.   I know guys usually get off on making a girl cum orally, but I wanted to tease her.  She seemed like the kind of girl that would totally dig it and it would make her even hotter and wilder, and I was right.  I happened to stop just before she was going to cum.  She let out a long deep moan that indicated both satisfaction and a desire for more.  She dropped her head with her moan, turned to me, grabbed my shoulders, turned me towards the wall and shoved me against it.  Almost just a quickly, she dropped down to her knees again and began sucking my cock, but I wasn’t going to let this be anything more than quick; I was ready to pound her delicious pussy until she could no longer stand.  So as soon as I felt more than prepared, I grabbed her face lightly to stop her and almost as if she read my mind she stood up, turned around, bent over and grabbed hold of the bookshelf once again.


 
 
 

2 comments: