Thursday, January 12, 2017

A Little About Me and The Inspiration

You recently read about the poem that started it all, but there's a little more to the inspiration behind the actual erotica.  If you know anything about writers, you know that they usually write what they know.  Of course they can't just stick to that.  If they did, books would likely be incredibly boring to read - you know, unless you've lead a ridiculously adventurous, horrifying, amusing, erotic life.  Since it's likely no one (at least I hope not) has lead a life where a dog comes back from the grave terrifying people, I think it's safe to say that a lot of writing comes from some creative juices.  There are certainly a lot of creative juices flowing here (haha, see what I did there?). 

 In all seriousness, all of my erotica has come from things I have done, or some of my fantasies.  Well, I shouldn't say "all."  I have thrown in a few things outside of the realm of my reality and my fantasy.  Though a majority of my writing does stem from that.  The fun is wondering what has been derived from reality and what still remains merely a fantasy. 


In my previous post I had also eluded to another poem that I wrote, in which wine ended up being the subject.  I'm going to share that piece today, and then rest assured that the next post will be another titillating romp for your enjoyment.  Though I'm confident that this spin on wine will get your mind off and wondering to some pleasurable thoughts.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un Amor de Vino

By day you're held captive,
Ever so desperate to be released -
Savored.
Bound within,

tight, not quite ready to be enjoyed
yet.  Intellectually satisfying
breathing your essence 
Deeply within

By night I'll be screwing you
eagerly awaiting your fleshy
spiciness.  Complex, juicy and ready
to pour.

Cascading from your prison
Salivating at the anticipation
Sensing your opulence
Dripping ever so slightly

from the tip.  Licking the initial taste
A merriment of flavors
dancing a tantalizing tango
of a harmonizing seduction

Glass to lips
to engage in a velvety kiss
A grip amidst a blossoming romance
Bottle, Glass, Wine and Lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment